What Size Bangle do I Order?
Our bangles give the size in "diameter" measurement. Here is how to get that measurement.
1. You want to hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle, bringing all of your fingers together with you thumb and little finger touching.
2. Next, measure around the hand at the widest point using a tape measure or a strip of paper. Make sure to pull them snug against your skin. On the paper, mark with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This is the circumference of your hand.
3. Use the chart to determine the diameter of your hand with the measurement you just took. Choose a bangle that's at least 1/4 inch larger in diameter that the diameter measurement of your hand.
Converting Circumference to Diameter
* 8-1/4 inches equals approximately 2-5/8 inches in diameter - medium
* 8-5/8 inches equals approximately 2-3/4 inches in diameter - large
If you know your size refer to the charts below to get the length/circumference and then you can get the inside diameter from the chart above.
* Medium - 7.8 to 8 inches
* Large - 8.5 inches
* Plus Size - 9 inches
* Ankle bracelet - 9.5 to 10 inches
Men's Bracelet Lengths
* Small - 8 inches
* Medium - 8.5 inches
* Large - 9 inches
* Plus Size - 9.5 inches